Your privacy is important to National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees (NACTT). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that NACTT collects, and the ways in which NACTT uses that personal information. NACTT does not provide any data to a third party. NACTT only uses the data provided to promote NACTT Seminars, Mid Year, Staff Sym.
Personal information collection
NACTT may collect and use the following kinds of personal information
Name, Address, Phone, Fax and Email address for membership purposes only
Login and Email for purpose of registering with the website
Using personal information
NACTT may use your personal information to:
- - administer this website
- - enable your access to and use of the website services
- - send to you membership notifications
- - supply to you services that you requested
- - send to you statements and invoices
- - collect payments from you
- - send you marketing communications
Where NACTT discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, NACTT may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- - NACTT will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- - NACTT will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
NACTT is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- - by email to email@example.com
- - by post to 1 Windsor Cove, Suite 305, Columbia, SC 29223.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.