It is the mission of the NDC to furnish national Chapter 13 case information to parties-in-interest (and other appropriate persons) via a single, secured Internet site while protecting the legitimate privacy interest of debtors.
The NDC provide a cost effective way to collect on claims through the intelligent use of data. We consolidate data from participating Chapter 13 Trustees into one comprehensive National Chapter 13 Case and Claims Database. Our information source is updated on a nightly basis. Clients include: Creditors, Servicers, Debt Buyers, Lawyers; essentially anyone involved in the Chapter 13 community.
Our Client Subscribers enjoy the ability to maximize productivity and returns on their claims throughout the entire Chapter 13 lifecycle. Benefits derived include:
- Tracking and management of Debtor Payments and Trustees Disbursements
- Improve productivity through the use of quality data
- Positions Clients to automate payment posting and other meaningful tasks
- Exception Reporting enabling Clients the ability to analyze their entire portfolio
- Access to Court recognized “System of Record” for validation or proactive management of filings
- Allows Clients with limited Information Technology staff to leverage the NDC Information Portal to meet their specific reporting needs in a secured environment
- Enhances portfolio valuation assessment
Clients can analyze their complete Chapter 13 portfolio through a variety of access methods. The basic subscription package includes unlimited login privileges to our website (www.13datacenter.com) to view all detailed Trustees' information relevant to cases in which you are a party-in-interest. Our website displays all Debtor Information, pertinent Court Case Dates, in addition to all associated claim data.
Since Client Subscribers have different needs, the NDC offers a suite of complimentary services to our basic subscriber offering. These services include:
- Secure delivery of all participating Trustee data comprising your Chapter 13 portfolio for analysis or integration into your specific tracking system
- Our Voucher Download service provides consolidated disbursement information in a simple to use web-based environment or as a downloadable text file
- The NDC Information Portal provides secure access to standard reports (Additional custom reports can be developed based on your specification)
The National Data Center subscription pricing model is based on a monthly per case basis. Debtors are provided free access to view their case information.
Please contact David Shapiro at 866-938-1313 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on becoming a subscriber to the NDC. Visit our website at www.13datacenter.com